Tuesday, October 27, 2009

That was fast...

WEll, the job I took and then regretted taking is ending months earlier than projected. I've been happier than I've been in several weeks for a person who's losing her job. I already have plans for what to do start november 7th. Paint the entry hall/study. Deep clean the upstairs. Keep working on my sewing project for the baby. Not exciting to some, but very excited for me.

One the things I came to realize is that I need to get another job sooner rather than later so we can keep trucking with our adoption adventure. We wont have to leave our agency or anything, so we arent worried, its just that if I have prolonged unemployment, we cant put our profile on the big website that is exspensive yet effective. And I really want to do that.

But other than that, I'm not too unhappy. I'm proud of myself for sticking with it.

No comments: