Just some photos I took of friends of ours: K and C and their sweeties L, J, and H. I guess I could say this was my first photo shoot. Honestly though, I dont really know what I'm doing. My general goal is to study other photographers and try to emulate what they do. It doesnt always work. I do the same with editing, except that for that, I read lots of books and websites. These are better edited than anything else, but I really need a program that will edit in Raw, and Photoshop 7 doesnt do that. I'm still about 4 versions behind.
But I think these photos catch who they are and their personalities. And I'm glad that they arent all blurry. So enjoy a small but important part of my social circle.
But I think these photos catch who they are and their personalities. And I'm glad that they arent all blurry. So enjoy a small but important part of my social circle.
K and C
H. I like to add studly to that becuase it rhymes with his first name.


3 comments:
Hi dearest Charity,
Happy Thanksgiving! You have been in my prayers with this possible baby from my coast. Continue to trust with all that you have in our sovereign Beloved. Great pictures dear friend. I love the fire hydrant.
Forgive me for not posting a comment in a while. Always love your posts and snap shots into your life.
Love you dear sister, please greet Alex for me.
Because of Christ,
Shelly
WHile my coast is cool and all I love living here, I still deeply miss your coast and all the people on it. It's hard to get over a place you spent most of your life in.
My coast is just not the same since two very dear ones moved to the other coast. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I have not heard any news regarding the baby, praying dear sister.
If I remember correctly, I think there are a few birthdays coming up soon!
Post a Comment