I put my blog on private so only invited readers could see what was happening here, so I can talk a little more freely than I used to. I was having a hard time with people reading things and taking stuff down and putting stuff up and then talking about it to me. It was getting a little unnerving. THe truth is this blog has kind of morphed into my only connection with people in CA. I hate facebook and I'm using it mainly for networking for our adoption, and when we adopt, I'm done with it. I like this blog, I like keeping it, and I like having the connection to people I dont get to see all the time.
So I'm testing the private thing to see what shows up in Google reader. If you get an invite and you use google reader or blog lines and my blog doesnt show up let me know. I'll swith blog providers if I have to. I dont want to lose readers or friends.
1 comment:
Hi,
Hope all is well, praying for you guys and the Lord's perfect will for a baby. I am connected to the private blog now. My sister is wanting to be part of viewing your blog too (she keeps up with yours).
Have a wonderful day! I am glad you keep up informed in California. You are precious to us!
Love you,
Shelly
Post a Comment