Friday, April 16, 2010

In which I come bearing great news.

We're matched with an expectant mom! She called in February, we talked off and on. SHe did her own thing for a month to make sure this is what she really wanted, and it was, and we are the family for her! Yay!

Some Facts:

1. Where's she from?
North Carolina. About and hour and a half from us.

2. When is the baby due?
End of September.

3. Is it a boy or a girl? We dont know and we're leaving it up to her. If she finds out then we'd like to know. If not, then we'll be surprised.

4. What do you want? Either one.

We think she's brave and courageous, an excellent mom and a hard worker. We're really so blessed to experience this with her. She's exactly what we prayed for.

*****

As soon as I dump them onto the External hard drive, I'll throw up some pictures of our house. We're working on the floor now. Its been an adventure to say the least.

2 comments:

Mara said...

Yayyy!!! Praise God! I am so happy for you guys. What an answer to prayer!

Bonnie Allen said...

So excited for you! Love your posts--I check every few days. Is this the mom you were talking to quite a bit a couple months ago?

Praise the Lord! So glad HE is in control! And will you still maybe get a baby from Poland, too?

Hope we can see all of you sometime