I only have 18 hours left. 18 Hours after 6.5 years of infertility and adoption.
It's mindboggling. And I see why God did what he did, and how all my prayers are answered and I sit in stunned and humbled silence.
I admit I am a total ball of nerves. I am nervous. Extremely nervous. We have no idea what will happen. People could change their minds, and we'd be left with nothing. Thats not pleasant to think about. But in the end, I choose to focus on that sweet little boy entering the world because a beautiful girl chose his life over everything else that she could choose. And I am thankful for whatever amount of time God gives him to us for.
But pray it's for keeps. I do.
4 comments:
I AM PRAYING!!!
We don't know eachother but i'm praying for you from California. There is excitement around the world I assure you for those of us who know what a beautiful experience parenthood is and for those of us who want to share their love with children they haven't been blessed with yet. My heart goes out to you. May God bless you greatly.
Yep, I have been there after 6.5 years.
I was in shock, full out shock for about 3 or 4 months after we brought our Henry home. I hope everyone is doing alright, that J finds peace and that open adoption is the uplifting, clearly divine and loving experience we had.
The emotions are hard but the joys are so high. Take care!
Lisa T.
Yep, I have been there after 6.5 years.
I was in shock, full out shock for about 3 or 4 months after we brought our Henry home. I hope everyone is doing alright, that J finds peace and that open adoption is the uplifting, clearly divine and loving experience we had.
The emotions are hard but the joys are so high. Take care!
Lisa T.
Post a Comment