Monday, September 20, 2010

Letters to Lev #3

Dear Lev,

As I am writing this I am texting with J. You and she might visit the hospital again tonight, so make sure that you are on your best behavior. We discovered earlier today that you turned yourself around again, and put your head in her stomach. I like to think that's becuase you want to be closer to her heart. THat's sweet of you, but keep in mind it causes some discomfort. I saw your heart beat on the monitor, and I stopped talking to Dr. S and asked him if that was your heart beating. It was like a little bird, beating so fast, and it was all I could do not to be a sissy and cry right there. I am so thankful that you are coming into the world. Not all babies get that chance.

Pop and I have high hopes for you, Lev. Not the go to college and a make a lot of money wish (we do hope that for you), but more along the lines of hoping that you follow the Lord and truly love and seek after God. Pop and I cant make you do that. We can only point the way.

Mimi and Padre are coming to the hospital on Friday to meet you. There is some serious excitement in DUrham right now. And Lynchburg, and Woodstock, and Titusville, Shreveport, and Minsk, and Brest. Your causing excitement all over the world. I wish your Babushka and Dedushka could be here to meet you too. But you and I will have to settle for pictures, and listening to pop talk about them. They were wonderful.

Love,

Mom