Friday, April 22, 2011

Update in captions

1. Woah! my mom can swing a pick axe and carve perfect squares out of the ground. That patio and fire pit is going to rock.
2. Wait... all this ballyhoo about easter candy from everyone and I dont get any? Lame.
3. AHHH!!! Mom is making me beets! Hooray! I like those! And everything else she gives me and in MASS QUANTITIES becuase I NEVER STOP EATING.
4. Mom! can I go have another barium swallow? The first one was fantastic!
5. Wahoo! My mom finally started that big pile of forms she and pop need to fill out to get my little brother from Poland!!
6. No, mom... I did not poop for the 700th time today.
7. Mom! You got a seasonal job taking pictures? Pop is going to hang out with me on saturdays? Until the end of June? Well, ok, as long I get to play with his computers, too. Will he take me to Mimi's house?
8. Pop is studying for 2 exams at the same time? Well, good luck to him. I have no idea what microsoft 2008 or a next level Cisco certification are, but alright.
9. Why can't I eat sand at the beach? It's ORGANIC. What is the beach anyway?
10. Darn straight I demonstrate I understand simple commands in 3 languages. Take that! When are we going to Spanish backyard Bible club mom? In June or July? Ok.

No comments: