Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm back for the moment

There's been a dearth of posting around here lately. Rather than scribbling about dixie, I've just been living in it. And I like it a lot. Even Cary, with which I have a love-loathe relationship. I don't hate Cary at all, at least not in the way I utterly despised San Leandro. I guess I sometimes wish Cary was less modern and west coastish. Maybe one day I will be able to pin point the issue.

But in between avoiding saying and writing what I really think, I've been floating around in the moment. I know that sounds post modernish and all, but I've found if I dwell on the "if only's" too long I get sad, and if I project to far ahead, I worry. So I dwell mainly in the here and now and let the Lord unveil the future when it's time, and give me peace about the past.

No comments: