In progress: Big redo of the website. All new, all better.
Upcoming: Big neighborhood yard sale to benefit our adoption ( at least the stuff I sell will) at my mom's house on September 12th. I'll be doing some advertising for this personally so people will come and it wont be just an exchange of junk from one neighbor to another. My uber crafty friend Amanda and I are going to rock my mom's driveway.
Seeking: Adoption funding for what we think will be 3- 5000 outstanding when all's said and done. We aren't very worried about this yet. The paper work is astounding- similar to applying for graduate school. Essays, forms, recommendations, testimonies, and so on. But it'll all be worth it.
Praying: Psalm 130:5-7
5 I wait for the LORD, my soul waits,
and in his word I put my hope.
6 My soul waits for the Lord
more than watchmen wait for the morning,
more than watchmen wait for the morning.
7 O Israel, put your hope in the LORD,
for with the LORD is unfailing love
and with him is full redemption.
Psalm 84:11-12
11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield;
the LORD bestows favor and honor;
no good thing does he withhold
from those whose walk is blameless.
12 O LORD Almighty,
blessed is the man who trusts in you.
1 comment:
Praying for you and Alex, continue to hope in our Almighty!
Post a Comment