You have been distracted. This is to be expected in this time of life. You're adopting, you're trying to find a new job, and you feel emotionally drained. This is normal, and its ok to feel this way. It's par for the course, but it will pass. But forgetting to pierce the potatoes before dinner becuase you are brainstorming about an adoption fundraiser is just plain dumb. You've sunk to a new low, not to mention that you now have to clean the oven. Again.
I can't wait for maine. I am actually counting the days. No job stress, few adoption worries. Just me and Alex, my camera, and maybe some lobster in a cabin near the ocean.

2 comments:
I am loving your blog!! Great Stuff!! I am so relating to you, with the vacation...we leave tomorrow and I am so excited not even caring its with my in-laws. Have a great day!!
Hi Charity,
You are funny. Never knew a potatoe to be a bomb in the oven, now I know. Thanks.
Hope all is well. Have a great vacation. Enjoy!
Post a Comment