CUrrent Birthmother contacts:
3- 1 scam, 2 real.
Number of real birthmothers who have actually spoken to us on the phone: ZERO. My next goal is for people to actually to me. THats all I need now. We've had calls, just no conversations. It's mostly funny, but slightly frustrating.
* quick background: everyone who has my cellphone number is on my caller ID. BUt the line is for birthparents contacts now, and the occasional job interview- but those people talk to me.*
COntact #1: A call come into my cell phone from the orlando area. I answer, there is an audible gasp and the call ends. Maybe it was the way I said Hello.... whatever. People freak out and hang up. It happens.
Contact #2: A call comes to my cellphone from somewhere in Michigan. I answer the phone, and I hear walking and slight shuffling. No one ever says a word, and finally, I just hang up.
These calls show up on our phone records attached to the number we set up, so I know they are legit.
Weird, huh? But funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment