Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sorry blog, I missed you.

Yeah, so it's been a while. I promis to post pictures this week, but here is a quick recap of all the things I did (and almost did) in the last 4-6 weeks:
1. Heard about an adoption situation.
2. Siutation fell through, but it might resurface later (not).
3. Found a job.
4. realized I dont like it.
5. worked through negative emotions about people I work for.
6. wrote letters to one my senators.
7. almost had a baby. didnt get it.
8. Drove to maine, 18 hours in the car in a straight shot. It was cool.
9. Arrived in maine, found our we might get another baby instead. Talked to a birth family.
10. Spent a day hanging out in maine.
11. Didnt get the second baby. Thats ok. There were things we were unhappy with in the situation.
12. Had more fun in maine: canoeing, hiking, eating lobster, eating crab, and sugar free ice cream. I liked that, and am trying to find it here.
13. Came home. Found out there is a 3rd situation in the works.
14. got a call from work, my boss saying silly inappropriate things. I almost quit, but dont have enough courage. I am determined to demonstrate I am cool.
15. Come home from work today, totally pooped. Realize that I am on the losing end of a bad siutation. Currently reevaluating my options. Oh wait, there are none. Double bad.

But its going to be ok. The Lord knows how it will turn out.

Pics to come as soon as they get edited and uploaded.

I missed my blog. It's good to be back.
13. Still waiting to hear about situation number 3.

No comments: