I have spackling all over my face, and paint in my hair, and I have to go somewhere later. But I am not in despair.
The prospect of actually getting the entry hall and livingroom/ kitchen entirely painted by the end of year is daunting. But I am not in despair. It will get done.
All the people who emailed me told me/promised me they would call me this week and then didn't? Definitely a giant bummer, but I dont like talking on the phone anyways. I am not in despair.
THe picture I really wanted to turn out? Blurry. Completely blurry. You'd think I get that I have to BACK UP A FOOT. I guess I dont. But I am not in despair.
The fact that a foul odor is inhabiting my sink and will not leave even though I have tried everything to get rid of it, and makes me want to hurl every time I walk in there? Probably the worst thing of all. I am still not in despair.
But the Lord is still good and his mercies are new every morning.
If these are my greatest trials, my life is not problematic.
Eventually, I will either find the source of the stench and eradicate it, or get a new sink.
I will remember to back up a foot.
Those people will call me.
The downstairs will be eventually painted and flooring installed.
No comments:
Post a Comment