Dear Lev,
We can't wait until you come! We're so excited you are on the way! We're a whirlwind of activity at our house getting ready for your arrival. Pop is putting the new floor down downstairs, and I'm getting your room ready. We painted the wrong color first, but your future mom is a trooper. I just painted over and started again! Dont be afraid to admit things arent working for you in your life. There are some things in life you should just troop through, but a bad room color is not one of them. I finished painting just 30 minutes ago, and next, I'm going to vacuum and put your crib up. Pop and I are working together to find the best place for it. We also have a special surprise for you in your room, too. I'm really excited about.
We hope you come soon! But not too soon, that would be bad, and we want you to be healthy. We have one last trip to the beach planned. It'll be our last one without you, son. We arent very sad about that. You'll love the beach. Believe me. Sand, sun, water. All good things. And Pop cant wait to pull you around in the waves in our trusty raft, Tahoe.
Love,
Mom
1 comment:
This is so exciting and a praise to our Great God. Praying for you and Alex, this little guy and his birth mother/parents.
Love you,
Shelly
Post a Comment