I like reading Real Clear Politics. I thinks its the best political aggregator on the web mostly becuase its an even mix of Left, right and moderate viewpoints. Its often my only stop in my political reading, and I look forward to it. But sometimes I don't have time to read any of the articles so I skim the headlines and make comments about them in my head. Today is one of my busy days, and I thought I'd just blog my comments instead. And you can click to RCP. Its wonderful. But I've already said that. I'm looking forward to reading some of these later and seeing how my comments on titles alone match up to the rest of the article.
Public Stands Between Reagan, Obama - David Paul Kuhn, RealClearPolitics- That's not hard to do.
Why I Miss Bill Clinton - Steve Chapman, Chicago Tribune- Intersting. The current administration makes the Clinton Administration look cool. Maybe I miss him too?....
I Cannot Support Obama's Agenda - Jim Cramer, Main Street. NO WAY! Me either! (insert girly squealing and hand flapping)
Wall Street Blame Game: Tag, You're It - Dick Meyer, NPR- I choose not to play. THis is only funny if you've watched Seinfeld.
Presidential Bait-and-Switch - Karl Rove, Wall Street Journal- Bring it on Karl. Bring it on.
Pelosi: Chipper On The Hill - Marie Cocco, Indianapolis Star. SHe's chipping alright. But she better look out becuase someone might start chipping her back.
Democrats Desperate To Change the Subject - Rep. John Boehner, Wash Post When has that not been the case?
The Limbaugh Liability - Jonathan Alter, Newsweek- All the limbaugh hoopla is free advertising for him.
GOP Falling for White House's Trap - Matthew Continetti, Weekly Standard C'mon. GIve republicans more credit than that. We arent THAT dumb.
Is President Obama Overexposed? - Steven Stark, Boston Phoenix Yes.
The US Financial System is Effectively Insolvent - Nouriel Roubini, Forbes DUHHH
Did Obama Cause the Stock Slide? - Ben Steverman, BusinessWeek Yeps. So did Bush.
Rich Shouldn't Get Overwrought - Froma Harrop, Providence Journal. Niether should anyone else.
Can Conservatives Overturn the Bailout? - Jeffrey Rosen, New Republic Yes. But we need to try harder and care less what other people think.
Obama's Plan Will Hurt the Middle Class - Jim Powell, Cato Institute wow. how pithy.....not.
Can Obama Avoid a Quagmire in Afghanistan? - Joe Klein, Time Perhaps that's not the best question to ask Joel Klein.....
Peril Brewing in North Korea - Greg Sheridan, The Australian When has it not been brewing?
No comments:
Post a Comment