Thursday, April 16, 2009

Things I heard and saw while ropming through the country side:

Overheard and/or seen while with my dad and his real estate agent(insert deep southern accent where applicable):

-"Yeh, Range Road aint far. Just drive up the road a piece and turn right."
-Us, back in the car, "How far exactly is 'a piece'?"

Later, upon being totally lost on country roads again, we call the listing agent who tells us (this is true, and also in a deep southern accent):

"turn right at the cemetary, then set yer cruise control to 60 and go for 6-7 minutes and the house'll be on the right."

Seen:
- small run down place called "Culbreth Burying Ground".

Other things I have seen or heard:
- "I cant believe he done that"
-"Mr. Harker, he live down t'thr holler."
-"Yeh, thers lotsa ol' baccy shaks around."

I LOVE the south.

The South is amazing. I love living here.

No comments: