Thursday, June 18, 2009

Because the Raleigh PD is really bored.

This man really does drive around Raleigh in his beer top car. Alex and I love seeing him. Its a nice reminder of the Bay Area, which we still miss. I know people who know him, and he's actually a really nice guy, and a safe driver. We were in the car behind him one evening on the way home from a friends house. He uses his blinker, which we appreciated. And as a plus, he lives really close to us, just over the border in Raleigh.

For the record, the Raleigh PD is filled with nice people. I know a couple of officers and PD employees and they are really nice people- very helpful and very polite. They love Raleigh, so it's almost understandable that they arrested this guy. Almost. I'm not southern enough not to mildly protest this arrest. But no demonstrations here... I'm trying to fit in.

No comments: