Since Lev developed a routine nap, I've been working really stuff hard to get all my photography stuff going again. I have a website, and something of a marketing plan and a couple of possible clients in the chute. I dont really know anything about promoting myself, but I'm giving it a whirl.Some people scoff at me for this. That's fine. I'm not doing it for them. I'm not out to pursue photography because I love to photograph people. I do that, but only for the time being. I really like architecture, real estate and art. The stuff that people ignore, and the things that don't move. Patterns, shapes, structure. I need a niche, and I'm out to find one for myself. In the meantime, I'm working on natural light studio projects. I finally got a couple of items I like done. They aren't great. but I like them. They are better than the other crap I've been pushing out lately. I think the aspect of photography I like the most is culling all the crap and going with the most pristine image you have. Sadly, these were those.

Here's what I did during naptime today. I'm not awesome or anything. I just like photography a lot.
***Edit*** Alex came home and told me he thought I should have used my standard lense. I kind of agree.
No comments:
Post a Comment